Applying for a place in Nursery
Please contact school to see if a nursery place is available for your child. Children are eligible to be admitted the term after their third birthday and are admitted in criteria and date of birth order.
A child born between:
- 1 September and 31 December - is eligible from the start of the Spring Term in January
- 1 January and 31 March - is eligible from the start of the Summer Term in April
- 1 April and 31 August - is eligible from the start of the Autumn Term in September
Offer of a Place:
- any letters/offers we send will be in relation to a September start only
- once you have secured your September place, the school will contact you direct to offer any January or April starts
- if an early place is not available the Families Information Service can also provide you with details of other registered providers
Applications for September 2022 are now being accepted and the closing date is 1st October 2021
Applying for a place in Reception.
If your child is currently in Nursery it is important that you apply for a place for your child to attend Reception in September 2022 as they are not automatically allocated a place.
Applications for September 2022 are now being accepted via the link below and the closing date is 15th January 2022. Details will be sent out to parents/carers by the local authority around the national offer date of 16th April 2022.
Applying for a place in Secondary School.
After Year 6, pupils will transfer to Year 7 of secondary school where they remain until Year 11.
Parents/carers should apply online. You will receive an automatic receipt and your decision will be sent to you by email on national offer day.
It is important to apply online as a number of schools will be full next September.
Applications for September 2022 are now being accepted and the closing date is 31st October 2021.
Please see the attached link to DMBC School admissions for more information.
In-Year Admission Arrangements 2021-22
To apply for a school place for this academic year please follow the link below. Please also ensure that you have familiarised yourself with our Admissions Policy which is available to view by clicking here